At US Denim, we’re relentlessly innovating to make sustainable denim commercially viable.
- We have developed a reliable supply chain that can produce any fabric under any sustainable initiative (organic, BCI, recycled, Fair-trade etc) and providing denim made with sustainable alternative fibers.
- We’re improving the technologies for post-industrial as well as post-consumer denim recycling.
- We can incorporate yarn recycled from coffee beans.
- And we can use fiber from recycled plastic bottles.
- In collaboration with Archroma, we can produce denim garments with 92 percent less water, zero waste-water and 30 percent less energy.
- We’re also busy creating new blends with a variety of sustainable fibers, including Tencel and bamboo.
US Denim is also driving transformation of basic fiber sourcing.
- This year, more than 30 percent of the cotton we used was Better-Cotton-Initiative certified, creating better conditions for cotton farmers and farmland. Next year, we’re aiming for 60 percent.
- We also enable brands to use FairTrade cotton, improving the lives of cotton workers.
- And we can provide certified organically grown cotton, which leaves the soil intact and chemical-free.
Green Ego Collection Gallery